ِAn announcement to all TCL newbies and TCL beginners: 1 hour long TCL tutorial video

rani ahmad - superlinux

Sep 29, 2011, 9:46:26 AM9/29/11
hi all . I have an announcement to all TCL newbies and TCL beginners.
There is a tutorial made by me in English that summarizes basic TCL
programming on my YouTube channel :

http://www.youtube.com/user/ranixlb.

It will be online tomorrow or the day after of this message post.

please see a preview of the in-Arabic-explained example here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23h22d4QUBM.

The same example will be explained in the summery. thanks all.
subscribe.

rani ahmad - superlinux

Sep 30, 2011, 3:33:37 AM9/30/11
HI ALL. You may now watch the video:

Title: Programming in tk/tcl Tutorial By Example: Classroom Final
Marks Spreadsheet

ajhar...@gmail.com

Oct 21, 2011, 8:46:39 PM10/21/11
I just watched this today after searching youtube for tcl...goo job!