64-bit scsh

Angus77

Mar 8, 2009, 9:40:11 AM3/8/09
The world has been rapidly going 64-bit for years now...I'd love to
take a crack at learning scsh, but I can't get it to install on my 64-
bit AthlonX2...

Isn't there anyone interested in bringing scsh to the 64-bit world?
(my expectations aren't high, given how long it's been since a new
release, but still...)

Prestoo Ten

Mar 30, 2009, 1:56:24 PM3/30/09

Would it perhaps be possible to compile it in 32-bit compatibility
mode? You hardly need 64-bit in everyday scripting applications.