Free Beta Invite for new scripting/VM technology (some survey answers required)

Zak Fenton

Aug 22, 2017, 9:34:10 AM8/22/17
Hi everyone!

I'm in the process of launching a business around a new scripting-related technology. It's not specific to Python users, but may be of interest to many of you, so I'd like to make sure Python users are represented in my initial market research.

It's a very short survey and should take less than five minutes to complete. In return, you'll get a chance to play with the first beta release as it becomes available over the coming months (however places in the beta program are limited, so availability cannot be guaranteed).

The survey is here (the last page allows you to opt in to the beta program):

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HTLLWTB

Thanks,

-Zak.