How to download a flash video from this site?

zlju...@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2016, 3:21:53 PM4/29/16

I am looking for a way to download a flash video from the page:

https://hrti.hrt.hr/#/video/show/2203605/trebizat-prica-o-jednoj-vodi-i-jednom-narodu-dokumentarni-film

The html code bellow the page is fairly simple, but I can't figure out how to get the file.

In case somebody have an idea, you can login to the site with:

Username: glupereg...@yahoo.com
Password: public

Regards.

Chris Angelico

Apr 29, 2016, 4:40:10 PM4/29/16
On Sat, Apr 30, 2016 at 5:21 AM, <zlju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am looking for a way to download a flash video from the page:
>
> https://hrti.hrt.hr/#/video/show/2203605/trebizat-prica-o-jednoj-vodi-i-jednom-narodu-dokumentarni-film
>
> The html code bellow the page is fairly simple, but I can't figure out how to get the file.

Since you're asking on this list, I'll assume you're using Beautiful
Soup and/or youtube-dl. You'll need to go into more detail about what
you're trying to do, and where the Python problem is.

ChrisA

zlju...@gmail.com

Apr 30, 2016, 9:07:19 AM4/30/16
On Friday, 29 April 2016 22:40:10 UTC+2, Chris Angelico wrote:
> Since you're asking on this list, I'll assume you're using Beautiful
> Soup and/or youtube-dl. You'll need to go into more detail about what
> you're trying to do, and where the Python problem is.
>
> ChrisA

The situation is very simple. I would like to use a beutifullsoap but I can't figure out how to get the filename that I could download.

For example I opened the page https://hrti.hrt.hr/#/video/show/2203605/trebizat-prica-o-jednoj-vodi-i-jednom-narodu-dokumentarni-film

in firefox and than from menu Tools > Web Developer > Network I found that there is a playlist on page

https://prd-hrt.spectar.tv/player/get_smil/id/2203605/video_id/2203605/token/Cny6ga5VEQSJ2uZaD2G8pg/token_expiration/1462043309/asset_type/Movie/playlist_template/nginx/channel_name/trebiat__pria_o_jednoj_vodi_i_jednom_narodu_dokumentarni_film/playlist.m3u8?foo=bar

in which chunks of video are listed like this:
01_1461582488.0329_000000.ts
01_1461582488.0329_000001.ts
01_1461582488.0329_000002.ts
01_1461582488.0329_000359.ts

From the m3u8 list I can get the first chunk by downloading the following:
https://prd-hrt-vod.spectar.tv/OD/VoD/c2v_production_2201645/03_1461582488.0329_000000.ts

My poblem is how to get from

https://hrti.hrt.hr/#/video/show/2203605/trebizat-prica-o-jednoj-vodi-i-jednom-narodu-dokumentarni-film

a m3u8 list?

After getting the m3u8 list file, I will be able to download all chunks and record the video.

Regards.