want to learn python

pm0...@gmail.com

Apr 21, 2015, 6:57:34 AM4/21/15
Hello everyone,

I am willing to learn Python from scratch.Please he me to learn.Although I hv knowledge of c and object oriented programming.

Mark Lawrence

Apr 21, 2015, 7:22:33 AM4/21/15
to pytho...@python.org
On 21/04/2015 11:57, pm0...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I am willing to learn Python from scratch.Please he me to learn.Although I hv knowledge of c and object oriented programming.

Welcome :)

Start here https://docs.python.org/3/tutorial/index.html

Besides this list there is also a tutor list, see
https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/tutor which is also available
as gmane.comp.python.tutor

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence

waldemar...@gmail.com

Apr 21, 2015, 8:25:40 AM4/21/15
On Tuesday, April 21, 2015 at 11:57:34 AM UTC+1, Parikshit Mishra wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I am willing to learn Python from scratch.Please he me to learn.Although I hv knowledge of c and object oriented programming.

http://learnpythonthehardway.org/

Depending on your experience you can go through this book in few hours or a week, but it's perfect to start with python if you're not already a proficient programmer.

Tom P

Apr 24, 2015, 8:52:54 AM4/24/15
On 04/21/2015 12:57 PM, pm0...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I am willing to learn Python from scratch.Please he me to learn.Although I hv knowledge of c and object oriented programming.

Apart from the various tutorials you might want to look at the on-line
courses offered by Coursera and EDX.

https://www.coursera.org/course/pythonlearn
https://www.edx.org/course/introduction-computer-science-mitx-6-00-1x-0

Check out the websites for more advanced courses.