pypy3 kubuntu 14.04

Paulo da Silva

Apr 26, 2015, 12:09:29 AM4/26/15
Is there anybody using pypy3 in *ubuntu 14.04?

I installed ppa:pypy/ppa but I still cannot see any pypy3!
All refs to pypy (using aptitude) show in the comments python 2.7!

Thanks for any help.

Paulo da Silva

Apr 27, 2015, 8:47:22 PM4/27/15
For those who may be interested ...:

OK, I found a binary tar in the download site that only needs to be
unpacked in /opt, for ex., and then make a link to pypy3 somewhere in
the unpacked dir from a dir in the PATH as /usr/local/bin.

Unfortunateley numpy is not available for pypy3! So, not much useful for
me :-(