How to extract error information after failing to call Py_initialize()

Tu Marshal

Jun 30, 2016, 12:52:32 AM6/30/16
Hello Experts,

I sent my issue to Python help email list. Matt from that list suggested me to ask help from "Python list".

The link described how to get error information from Python after Python is initialized. It didn't meet my requirement.

http://mateusz.loskot.net/posts/2011/12/01/python-sys-stdout-redirection-in-cpp/index.html

Thanks,
Marshal