prolog vs haskell lisp smalltalk

polymorph self

May 17, 2017, 1:33:13 PM5/17/17
can prolog hand complex high performance multi node busy apps as well as those other languages?

I need no convincing that it is better than java and diet javas

asti...@gmail.com

May 31, 2017, 3:05:02 AM5/31/17
On Wednesday, May 17, 2017 at 10:33:13 AM UTC-7, polymorph self wrote:
> can prolog hand complex high performance multi node busy apps as well as those other languages?
>

> I need no convincing that it is better than java and diet javas

what is a diet java ?

~~ astimony@kintalken@gmail.com ~~

burs...@gmail.com

May 31, 2017, 3:20:36 AM5/31/17
It is when you dont milk the cows, and dont produce cheese
from the milk, and instead use the CPU to heat your beans.

An IDE such as NetBeans can support your cooking...

polymorph self

May 31, 2017, 4:06:56 PM5/31/17
python ruby and kinda oo perl

polymorph self