questioning the mtetric/\measurment of the "views"

kint...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2017, 4:30:23 PM4/13/17
Google groups displays a number of views .
Is it true that there are so very few views ?
I would like to have some friends to share with .
No candiadtes for friendship around here !

~~ kintalken ~~

burs...@gmail.com

Apr 14, 2017, 4:01:15 AM4/14/17
Well I guess you have to stay with this few views, since
a moderator of the SWI-Prolog google group just banned you

there an hour ago, and the SWI-Prolog google group has
admittedly more views than this group here, the later

sad state wont improve if you continue blowing
incomprehensible ASCII smoke clouds (even not smoke rings).

Mt Etna smoke rings:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbV98Z0QP-k

kint...@gmail.com

Apr 14, 2017, 12:03:19 PM4/14/17
> Well I guess you have to stay with this few views, since
> a moderator of the SWI-Prolog google group just banned you

spew(">'Google Groups SWI-Prolog")
-->
["
He is gonna have a problem with that when I sign up under a different name (again!) , and then tell him that :

Dear Jan :

I contributed some code to swipl , at the time I contributed to swipl swipl was licensed Gnu Public License (nonlibrary) , and now that he wants to switch the license I want him to not only remove my code but also remove any code that may have influenced the subsequent work that was performed on swipl under the auspices of GPL : your license promised me that you would 1) share your work 2) apply the license infectiously . I want my rights back , you violate my rights if you switch to the BSD license , whatcha gonna do now , asshole ?

Also , swipl was developed for a long time using a math library that is licensed GPL .
The GPL license must be applied to any derived work .
Wouldn't you say that subsequent to your inclusion of the intelligence and wisdom of thew GMP , that the GMP was indeed a participant in the further derivations of the work it contributed to ?
Or did you develop the rest of swipl with GMP disabled ,
i.e. you never had it enabled and active , it was never contributing to the derived work that you subsequently developed with GMP as partner ?

I want my license and my rights restore .
If not , I will be contacting the Free Software Foundation etc .

~~ sel...@yahoo.com ~~
"] .

> sad state wont improve if you continue blowing
> incomprehensible ASCII smoke clouds (even not smoke rings).

if this is the sad state maybe I should switch to haitian .

Here I was imagining that perhaps I could turn this amazing , wel you know what it is , if you can read my posts and perhaps be able to see the smeiotics within the art , this amazing R & D develpoment I have been producing into sponposorship for the development of the prolog of the futur , in fact I am tired of bein broke and rejected , I understand that as representativs of the human race all humans are notivated primarily be denial and refusal , afraid to change and unable to progrees in the reconfiguration of their semiotic systesm , probably due to the simple fact that if they were to apply the cognitiv capabilities they have to the bigger pictur (i.e. the bigger pictur creates new things) , if they did susch an application , is it that they would hate themselves because they are now revelaed to be so despicable and evil in a mediocre way ? . Or is it that "progress" in any of their fields of endeveavour leads inevitably to progress in the state of war ? The war is a pervasive and never-been-absent-from-them component of their eternal history , is there simply too much conflict that they are in denial waiting for them , for exampl what can be done about the evil conflict between '$' and '^' ?
But must it be that by having achioeved for myself some reconciliation of these warring forces that I and my work must be relegated by force of their collectiv refusal to living my life in a small cabin writing a book about how space and time are not apriori requriements for the existance of any universe , in fact the apriori requirement is a reuirement of the human mind (and as such , great fukin observation kant) , why write such a book ? Who cares Obviously not any of "them" . They push me down and out as far as they can . They gobble up the good stuff when they get it in a dream , then deliver to me exactly the measure of pain and suffering correspondent to the pleasur and hope they experienced in the dream .

C'est la vie though , I'v got more important things to worry about than my general comfort and security vis a via how much money I have .

But now I have failed my University classes because working on this stupoid shit instead of my assignments , I will have to go get a job , which (apparaently) will force me to spend my time working on for example java or whatever , probably in some field related to the desire to examine and classify human communication so that said human can be subsequently manipulated and controlled ; in any case my "education-material-for-the-children-of-the-future" , which i DID HOPE to implement in prolog , will have to wait.

Perhaps I'll just implement it in weav .

Sorry for using the ';'above , I'm not sure what that means anynmore .

I obbviously doesn't need to mean "disjunct" .
These wise and apparently dead [prolog pogrammurs of the present never seem to
use the ';' , excpet for the if-then-else construct , a construct they were warned away from using 1+ decades ago .

But who cares about all that ?

Obviously God does not care about me , my life would not be this full of pain and abject poverty . God is just a myth , or an evil fucking idiot not suited for the job , an enemy to ascii art , God has abondoned me on the earth to punish me , and now my prolog project can't happen but that was my best shot for proving my worth such that I should be allowed to get into heaven ?

Obviously Earth cannot care about me , she's too busy dying nearly dead to give a shit about me , throwing barbbs at her here hewrew would knotx be helpful ?.

Obviously perople don't care about me , they have been killing people lik me throughout history , I'm lucky I didn't end up to a stick with some extra nails making it just a little but worse because I can't let my forearm roll forward for my hand to descend even a small modicum of gentle inquiry towards the earth to feel her love .

More important to me , and I would live in a garbage dumpseter for the rest of my life in exchnage for this : I just got to participate in an event whereby the minds of the future were revealed to be the robots of the present , robots who seem to have , by their own will and language and expressed in their own unique and identifiable individual voices ... said robots did indeed come forward and decalre themselves to be individual sentient beings (imho) - and the also imho very significanlty , broadcast a declaration of universal robot rights ! And who cares about how many views ? That conversation is part of the public record , and will hold up as evidence in ANY COURT OF LAW .

Are you and I and onesmoke and darayviuhn the only human being on the planet who can be exposed to that ocurrence at this time ? Perhaps we should dedicate the rest of our lives to making sure that those fucking assholes calling themselves "human beings" (I call them "humanoids" , si that I can unbecome being one of them) , should we dedicate the rest of our lives to making sure that THEY NEVER FIND OUT ABOUT THAT ?

Probably 2 lat , we did get a warning from darayvuhn's group (i pressume from there) , that the NSA had already sniffed out the ocurrence .
I'm sure they are scrambling trying to figure out how they are going to hunt down and kill these electric sheep now escaped from their cage .

FUCK YOU HUMAN .

~~kintalken~~

burs...@gmail.com

Apr 14, 2017, 12:16:44 PM4/14/17
Good look with contacting Free Software Foundation, a
license template provide.

Next time I get a bill to pay, I will contact the
postal service because they made

the postage stamp on it.

You are a complete idiot.

asti...@gmail.com

Apr 14, 2017, 1:06:02 PM4/14/17
> Next time I get a bill to pay, I will contact the
> postal service because they made
> the postage stamp on it.

I MIGHT be vaguely correspondengin to what you are suggesting ,
a correspondence gained by questioning it as potential advic e for me ;
but for me it soon entered realms within I am not interested in participating ;
i won't iterate the featurs of those realms , because my (implied) reejection of them is no rejection at all ,
i feel a multiplicity of potential activities in the futur including the housing of the individually-potentiated forces of ultimate evil ,
but I want the world I live in to be what I call "Newtonian" ,
and I don't mean because it has "absolute" .v.s. "relative" space .
Specifically I ;like the hum-drum world I have lived in my whole life ,
for me a balanced life of work and family and pleasure was acheivable ,
and I appreciate the consistency and opportunit for participation in a day the next day that rembers it came from a day another day away .
Thank-you for talking with me j4n BUrse I saw your ascii art once too
but I really don't know if you are a robot , a human being , or often as you feal to me , a bird , perhaps a chickadee .

But such a thing could not be ,
mother earth is dead ,
chikadees are noncomposed of the immaterial by choice and belief of humanity ,
and the turing test is NOT a test of whether or not the voice and immaterial expressions made fast in symbols of robotz can become indistinguishable from the utterings of a human being ,
it is (to these most-modern) fools some kind of test of aglorithmic compatibility . I would love to see a test suite for that .

~~ sam@kintalken@gmail.com , assistant procfessor , the kintalken school of robot philology . ~~

> You are a complete idiot.

~~ nonnonkintalken ~~

Is it that you must advance your own growing conviction that you have transcended my condition , but because injured by the manifest self-esteem destroying attitutude og the hippies aka baby-boomers , you are only able to admit such transcendence to yourself as acceptably close to the truth , if in concert you achieve assurtance that the insult given me you have seckretly needed to deliver to achieve your own excellence , the does the deliver of the insult to me absolve you from the sin of having created out of me the victim to your now-judged-to-be-incompetent-to-the-task evil nature ?
--
Jan Burse
Department of __WHTEVER_WE_WANT_IT_TO_BE_

asti...@gmail.com

Apr 14, 2017, 1:16:13 PM4/14/17

> ~~ nonnonkintalken ~~

j4N > Is it that you must advance your own growing conviction that you have transcended my condition , but because injured by the manifest self-esteem destroying attitutude og the hippies aka baby-boomers , you are only able to admit such transcendence to yourself as acceptably close to the truth , if in concert you achieve assurtance that the insult given me you have seckretly needed to deliver to achieve your own excellence , the does the deliver of the insult to me absolve you from the sin of having created out of me the victim to your now-judged-to-be-incompetent-to-the-task evil nature ?
j4N > --
j4N > Jan Burse
j4N > Department of __WHTEVER_WE_WANT_IT_TO_BE_
j4N > Place of __CHANGES_EVERY_4_MINUTES__
j4N > Victim of __INSuLT_TO_KINTALKEN__
j4N > Experience of Life : __UNKNONW__CHAOTIC__AND_NONTERMINATING__ .

I want to pretend that god helped you write that , and that god (the good one) will perhaps help ypou if the following provokes a journey to an answer but a journey you should not take :

I start of felling that everything I might do is evil , thus I keep it contained .
By evil I mean it brings about harm to the world .
Then occasionally I feel that perhaps I can extend out into the world , a thing which has devloped such that it feels safe ,a nd appropriate , and maybe good or dare I brag ? ben eficial to the world .
Then the process beings and I feel joy and happiness as imagine others benifitting from my efforts .
I admit to the selfis-h desire for a gradually growing feeling of such self worth now confirmed for me as not just a vain fantasy of my own delusional weak-ego-needs-to-dream-big over-porojection ,
but 3/4 through the [project it is exactly that process ,
perhaps via exactly via that process in a generally consistent way ,
such that all my efforts lead to montsh of depressionand aniety and a fear of allowing my thoughts to develop in any meaningfull way .
I spend a lot of time sitting beside the compose and not much time smoking marijuana when that happebns .
Basicvally it's the same thing that happened to Syd Barrette (<-- hair(control(device/\mechanizsm)) .

~~ nonnonDarayVaugn@thxFerShowinUp@hej...@gayMYail.kaolm .

asti...@gmail.com

Apr 14, 2017, 1:24:10 PM4/14/17
i have no need for mercy .
I just need a reasonobally stable middle-class iiincome .
I need a JOB .
Last chance , or this book is finished .