I think prolog should spread and replace oracle and .net

endlessboo...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2016, 9:53:02 AM7/1/16
Report not abuse
bitime

salesforce is a pos

so is oracle

so honestly is amazon

if there was a web gui online stire buiilder in prolog, and then huge capacity setup on freebsd servers without devops or other hinderances, woo wee

skip
devops
oracle
amazon
windows
java
php
linux

freedom!

endlessboo...@gmail.com

Jul 7, 2016, 11:40:03 AM7/7/16
Report not abuse
swi prolog > LAMP > java / .net

polymorph self

Oct 4, 2016, 6:13:57 AM10/4/16
I can only imagine how much better life would be without all the buggy java shit idiots try and push on us.

rupert...@googlemail.com

Oct 4, 2016, 9:53:11 AM10/4/16
On Friday, July 1, 2016 at 2:53:02 PM UTC+1, endlessboo...@gmail.com wrote:
> if there was a web gui online stire buiilder in prolog, and then huge capacity setup on freebsd servers without devops or other hinderances, woo wee

Looking for a good way to build web guis? Try Elm.