ANN: Jekejeke Prolog 1.2.4 (SAT solver)

j4n bur53

Oct 22, 2017, 3:42:33 PM10/22/17
Dear All,

We have just uploaded the new release of Jekejeke Prolog.
We made a first use of he new API for attributed variables.
So whats new in this release.

- Error Fixes:
The new local modules from the previous release did
break some stuff, so some fixes were needed. We also
introduced a new improved handling of the variable_names/1
write term option.

- Module state:
There is now a module state in the package term. This
module provides trailed named variables. It provides the
SWI-Prolog known predicates such as b_setval/2.

- Module clpb:
Lets say hello to our new baby, a SAT solver written with
the new API for attributed variables from the previous
release and the new module state from this release. It
provides the SWI-Prolog known syntax for CLP(B)
constraints. It is part of the Jekejeke Minlog extension.
Here is an example run:

?- use_module(library(finite/clpb)).

?- sat(X=<Y), sat(Y=<Z), sat(Z=<X), labeling([X,Y,Z]).
X = 0, Y = 0, Z = 0 ;
X = 1, Y = 1, Z = 1

Happy coding!

Jan Burse, Oct 22. 2017, 21:25