www.learnprolognow.org

Peter Percival

Sep 11, 2017, 10:07:47 PM9/11/17
Is there some way downloading the whole text here:
http://www.learnprolognow.org/lpnpage.php?pageid=online
as one file (in some usable format like pdf preferably)?
to me what you really mean.

burs...@gmail.com

Sep 12, 2017, 4:59:38 AM9/12/17
Try searching prolog-notes.pdf in Google.

Peter Percival

Sep 19, 2017, 3:42:47 PM9/19/17
burs...@gmail.com wrote:
> Try searching prolog-notes.pdf in Google.

Thank you.

Pete Olcott

Sep 20, 2017, 1:43:17 PM9/20/17

http://www.dbnet.ece.ntua.gr/~adamo/csbooksonline/prolog-notes.pdf