prolog vs lisp and haskell

polymorph self

Apr 12, 2017, 12:40:50 AM4/12/17
pros?
cons?
productivity?
web apps?

Igor Maznitsa

Apr 13, 2017, 5:23:36 AM4/13/17
it is impossible to compare them because mainly everything depends on programmer, bad prolog programmer will make solution much worse than good lisp programmer and vice versa

kint...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2017, 4:54:08 PM4/13/17
it is NOT impossible to compare them in this regard ,
there was a war between lisp and prolog ,
opinions may very vary about the victor ,
the true thing is that the victor is yet nondecided ,
for the victor is manifest as not proven false to be the victor ,
when the victor has gone to war with the next opponent .

i shall destroyy thee , evil haskell .
your chicken skratching has fucked with my precious sym-op .

~~ kintalkien ~~

polymorph self

May 15, 2017, 12:08:29 AM5/15/17
On Thursday, April 13, 2017 at 5:23:36 AM UTC-4, Igor Maznitsa wrote:
> it is impossible to compare them because mainly everything depends on programmer, bad prolog programmer will make solution much worse than good lisp programmer and vice versa

how can I learn to be a good programmer?

asti...@gmail.com

May 31, 2017, 3:19:52 AM5/31/17
I think you might be interested in "Test-Driven-Devlopment" by Kent Beck . I think it is important with that book that after reading it through you go back to the beginning and then patiently proceed step b sep so you can experience what Kent has laid out so wonderfully . In my opinion hat is such a powerful book that it is certainly the answer to your good question .

Take Care ,

~~ asti...@gmail.com ~~

polymorph self

May 31, 2017, 4:11:47 PM5/31/17

polymorph self

May 31, 2017, 4:12:37 PM5/31/17
On Thursday, April 13, 2017 at 5:23:36 AM UTC-4, Igor Maznitsa wrote:
> it is impossible to compare them because mainly everything depends on programmer, bad prolog programmer will make solution much worse than good lisp programmer and vice versa

how to become really really good programmer?