File does not exist: /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/scripts, referer: http://localhost/earth/public/index.php/user

jans

Jun 8, 2015, 12:03:40 AM6/8/15
I can hit the login page of this app. I enter the credentials but then I get an error;

"The requested URL /user/login was not found on this server." Seems like it should work. I'm not getting any php errors. I have the following Mamp Pro configurations. I run apache as me, jrough user. The owner of the files, is likewise is me, jrough and group is admin and all the permissions are rwx for owner, group and others.
Name resolution is via /etc/hosts. I have AllowOverride All, Order allow, deny, & Allow from all. The login file should exists=. I don't know what to check for. Thanks,

jans

Jun 8, 2015, 12:24:41 AM6/8/15
sorry, I found the answer. Just on a whim I tried port 8888 and it worked after all afternoon. I don't have anything running on port 80, or I didn't think I did, but I guess something I don't know about is running on port 80. I apologize.

jans

Jun 8, 2015, 1:06:09 PM6/8/15
On Sunday, June 7, 2015 at 9:24:41 PM UTC-7, jans wrot
I am still getting the referrer error message even with port 8888 when I log in. I got some other config error last night so I thought it was getting past the apache error. Do I need to set up Virtual Hosts? I thought in Mamp it was a virtual host. I set up another named host besides localhost. I have as I said the right apache user and file permissions. I have all options for <Directory> directive checked except multi views and I have allowOverride all, order allow deny, allow from all. It shoudl work. Tia

jans

Jun 8, 2015, 1:17:10 PM6/8/15
In Mamp you can define a host. The way this xml config is set up to have a host name and a host . How do I assign a Host Name to Mamp? I'm guessing that is why it gives the referer error msg. Right now I don't have a host name. Unless it is localhost but I tried that.
<development>
<sitHost>myhost-local:8888</sitHost>
<siteName>my host name</siteName>
<runLocal>true</runLocal>
<databaseParams>
<host>127.0.0.1</host>
<username>root</username>
<password>root</password>
<dbname>conduit_earth</dbname>
</databaseParams>
</development>

Jerry Stuckle

Jun 8, 2015, 1:29:11 PM6/8/15
This has nothing to do with PHP. Please learn to ask your questions in
an appropriate newsgroup.

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address

jans

Jun 8, 2015, 4:12:01 PM6/8/15

> On 6/8/2015 1:17 PM, jans wrote:
> > On Monday, June 8, 2015 at 10:06:09 AM UTC-7, jans wrote:
> >> On Sunday, June 7, 2015 at 9:24:41 PM UTC-7, jans wrot

On Monday, June 8, 2015 at 10:29:11 AM UTC-7, Jerry Stuckle wrote:

Can you tell me what is my site name and what is my site host from this

All I need is the right values in the xml. It can't find the environment which is the root value development because I am getting the sitHost and/or the site Name wrong because I don't understand the virtual host part:

<development>
<sitHost>localhost:8888</sitHost>
<siteName>conduit-local:8888</siteName>
<runLocal>true</runLocal>
<databaseParams>
<host>127.0.0.1</host>
<username>xxxx</username>
<password>xxxx</password>
<dbname>conduit-earth</dbname>
</databaseParams>
</development>
Here is my php error:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'SiteConfig.xml misconfigured, could not find environment based on HTTP_HOST' in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/conduit-local/earth/library/Config.php:41 Stack trace: #0 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/conduit-local/earth/library/Config.php(25): Config->__construct() #1 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/conduit-local/earth/application/earth/controllers/BaseController.php(16): Config::getInstance() #2 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/conduit-local/earth/library/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(262): BaseController->__construct(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http), Array) #3 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/conduit-local/earth/application/HMIDispatcher.php(14): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http)) #4 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/conduit-local/earth/library/Zend/Controller/Front.php(946): HMIDispatcher->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Re in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/conduit-local/earth/library/Config.php on line 41

MAMP_VirtualHosts_begin_MAMP
#
# MAMP virtual hosts
#
MAMP_IP_or_Star_Port_iteration_begin_MAMP
NameVirtualHost MAMP_IP_or_Star_Port_MAMP
MAMP_IP_or_Star_Port_iteration_end_MAMP
MAMP_Port_iteration_begin_MAMP
#<VirtualHost _default_:MAMP_Port_MAMP>
# DocumentRoot "MAMP_DocumentRoot_MAMP"
#</VirtualHost>
MAMP_Port_iteration_end_MAMP
MAMP_VirtualHost_iteration_begin_MAMP
<VirtualHost MAMP_VirtualHost_IP_MAMP:MAMP_VirtualHost_Port_MAMP>
ServerName MAMP_VirtualHost_ServerName_MAMP
MAMP_VirtualHost_ServerAdmin_MAMP
MAMP_VirtualHost_DirectoryIndex_MAMP
DocumentRoot "MAMP_VirtualHost_DocumentRoot_MAMP"

<IfModule xsendfile_module>
XSendFilePath "MAMP_VirtualHost_DocumentRoot_MAMP"
</IfModule>

MAMP_VirtualHost_ServerAliases_MAMP

<Directory "MAMP_VirtualHost_DocumentRoot_MAMP">
Options MAMP_VirtualHost_Options_MAMP
AllowOverride MAMP_VirtualHost_AllowOverride_MAMP
Order MAMP_VirtualHost_Order_MAMP
Allow MAMP_VirtualHost_Allow_MAMP
MAMP_VirtualHost_DirectoryCustom_MAMP
</Directory>

MAMP_VirtualHost_WSGIDAEMON_MAMP
MAMP_VirtualHost_WSGIAPP_MAMP
MAMP_VirtualHost_ActionPhpCgi_MAMP
MAMP_VirtualHost_AdditionalCustom_MAMP
</VirtualHost>=

jans

Jun 8, 2015, 4:23:28 PM6/8/15
I am pretty sure I got the config.xml right for login script access, php info says host is localhost, the mamp pro says server name is conduit-local, but now I am getting the referrer error message again when I try to login. I am pretty sure the virutal host in mamp is correct.
[Mon Jun 08 13:18:09 2015] [error] [client ::1] File does not exist: /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/earth/user, referer: http://localhost:8888/public/index.php/user
so is it looking for http://conduit-local/ instead of localhost:8888? Is that the problem? if so how do I fix it? Thanks,

Christoph M. Becker

Jun 8, 2015, 4:37:40 PM6/8/15
jans wrote:

> I am pretty sure I got the config.xml right for login script access,
> php info says host is localhost, the mamp pro says server name is
> conduit-local, but now I am getting the referrer error message again
> when I try to login. I am pretty sure the virutal host in mamp is
> correct. [Mon Jun 08 13:18:09 2015] [error] [client ::1] File does
> not exist: /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/earth/user, referer:
> http://localhost:8888/public/index.php/user so is it looking for
> http://conduit-local/ instead of localhost:8888? Is that the
> problem? if so how do I fix it? Thanks,

I suggest to ask MAMP related questions on MAMP related forum/newsgroup.

--
Christoph M. Becker

jans

Jun 8, 2015, 5:05:01 PM6/8/15
I don't think it is mamp or apache. Maybe the file isn't found?
[Mon Jun 08 14:00:07 2015] [error] [client ::1] File does not exist: /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/conduit-local/user, referer: http://conduit-local:8888/earth/public/index.php/user

On this server it the referer refers back to itself. So the refered back to page is correct. maybe it is the javascript that is missing but I'm not getting any error messages only this in apache.

Christoph M. Becker

Jun 8, 2015, 5:24:01 PM6/8/15
jans wrote:

> I don't think it is mamp or apache. Maybe the file isn't found?
> [Mon Jun 08 14:00:07 2015] [error] [client ::1] File does not exist: /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/conduit-local/user, referer: http://conduit-local:8888/earth/public/index.php/user
>
> On this server it the referer refers back to itself. So the refered back to page is correct. maybe it is the javascript that is missing but I'm not getting any error messages only this in apache.

The error message is pretty clear:

File does not exist: /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/conduit-local/user

So, does the file exist? Is the file supposed to exist? Is the URI
correct (it doesn't appear so)? Why is *this* URI requested after
submitting the form? What is the value of the form's action attribute?
Is there some JavaScript involved altering the value action attribute,
or even intercepting the form submission?

Anyhow, I suggest you read
<http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html>.

--
Christoph M. Becker