php notification through php sdk

apoorv....@gmail.com

Mar 20, 2015, 7:31:13 AM3/20/15
Hi there I want to build a e-commerce website similar to wish.com and I have chosen opencast as my framework of choice.

Now wish has a feature that when you save a product in wish and if you are logged in with Facebook or gmail all of your friends will get a notification that your friends has saved a item on wish.

I want a similar feature on my site Now I know Facebook provide a sdk JavaScript and php and wish might be using something similar but I am using open cart can I open home page or product page in the sdk

Thanks

Jerry Stuckle

Mar 20, 2015, 8:23:43 AM3/20/15
This is not a good place to ask. I doubt very much anyone is familiar
with any of the products you're using.

You need to ask someone familiar with open cart and the Facebook and
gmail APIs. I would suggest you start with open cart support. Someone
there might have done something similar.

When working with a product or package, the best place to start asking
is the support for that product/package. They know their code better
than anyone else.

--
Remove the "x" from my email address