PHP+mysql based quiz software

Raqueeb Hassan

Jan 24, 2007, 11:30:19 PM1/24/07
Hello,

I was helping one of my friend's school on setting up a online quiz
system. They have the AMP systems to host php+mysql. The quiz
script/software should have the following features:

a. Excellent results screen (customizable) which can be printed right
away.
b. 3/5 simultaneously run quizes along with a authentication system.
c. Should be able to handle MCQs (multiple choice questions) along with
normal T/F type questions out of a question bank.
d. Should be able to add and edit questions via normal browser.

I looked it up in the web and found some of the quiz scripts here at
http://cvs.seul.org/~dkionka/quiz/opensrc.html. They are mostly CGI
basedI. This one at http://nuedream.com/nuequizpro/ does most of the
things I needed less than the authentication system.

Can you please link me some of the great quiz sofwares with the
features I needed?

TIA

--
Raqueeb Hassan
Bangladesh

la...@portcommodore.com

Jan 24, 2007, 11:50:55 PM1/24/07
Look on http://www.sourceforge.net/ start off by searching for php quiz

good luck!

denis

Jan 28, 2007, 10:58:20 AM1/28/07
Take a look at Moodle?

"Raqueeb Hassan" <wide...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Raqueeb Hassan

Jan 28, 2007, 8:55:55 PM1/28/07
Thanks for the pointer. It's great for the educator. Do you know
someone who used quiz plugins (I find, there are plenty of them) for
running a full proof testing system?

TIA

--
Raqueeb Hassan
Bangladesh

On Jan 28, 9:58 pm, "denis" <d...@cced.ba> wrote:
> Take a look at Moodle?

<snip>

ankurg...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2017, 11:33:40 AM8/13/17
Please check http://abhinavsoftware.com/product/quiz-pro-online-examination-system-with-ecommerce/

This may help you.

गुरुवार, 25 जनवरी 2007 को 10:00:19 पूर्व UTC+5:30 को, Raqueeb Hassan ने लिखा:

Jerry Stuckle

Aug 13, 2017, 1:28:35 PM8/13/17
On 8/13/2017 11:33 AM, ankurg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Please check http://abhinavsoftware.com/product/quiz-pro-online-examination-system-with-ecommerce/
>
> This may help you.
>
> गुरुवार, 25 जनवरी 2007 को 10:00:19 पूर्व UTC+5:30 को, Raqueeb Hassan ने लिखा:
>> Hello,

I would hope that after 10 years he has something.

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address

J.O. Aho

Aug 13, 2017, 3:25:21 PM8/13/17
On 08/13/17 19:28, Jerry Stuckle wrote:
> On 8/13/2017 11:33 AM, ankurg...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Please check http://spam.example.net/product/quiz-pro-online-examination-system-with-ecommerce/
>>
>> This may help you.
>>
>> गुरुवार, 25 जनवरी 2007 को 10:00:19 पूर्व UTC+5:30 को, Raqueeb Hassan ने लिखा:
>>> Hello,
>
> I would hope that after 10 years he has something.

Spammers don't care, they just try to make it look like they reply to a
thread and post their spam URL.

--

//Aho

Jerry Stuckle

Aug 13, 2017, 3:58:13 PM8/13/17
He could be a spammer - I don't know. I see nothing indicating whether
or not the poster is related to the website. It is very possible.

But if he is, he's not very smart. I would never deal with someone who
can't even bother to see that a posting is 10 years old before replying.

(Not that that site gives me any confidence anyway).