better header or htacces for redirect and which is the code?

alex

Apr 14, 2017, 4:00:47 AM4/14/17
when I am on
siteA/color
I need return at
siteA/

is better to use header o htaccess?
which is the code?

Jerry Stuckle

Apr 14, 2017, 8:07:01 AM4/14/17
Two entirely different things for two entirely different purposes.
Neither one will "return at siteA".

Alex, You don't seem to understand some of the very basic concepts in
web programming. You really need to get a better understanding on how
it works. I suggest you get a good book or two or even a class at a
local community college (or whatever you have in Italy - I'm not
familiar with your educational system there).

Until you do get these concepts down, you won't be successful as a web
programmer, no matter how many languages you study.

--
Remove the "x" from my email address