affiliate site

jaydeep.r...@gmail.com

Mar 31, 2016, 6:16:25 AM3/31/16
i want to make an affiliate site. i am getting data via url from file_get_content.but it is giving me entire page. i want only specific data like image, name,price etc. please suggestion..

bill

Mar 31, 2016, 6:29:15 AM3/31/16
First, you must have the permission of the main site, otherwise
it is copyright violation.
Second, having downloaded the entire page, you need to write the
code that will parse it into usable chunks. I you know the
filename of the images you want you can just download them just
like you downloaded the page.

Usually writing the code to parse the page is not easy and then
you have to be prepared to rewrite it when the page changes.

-bill

Jerry Stuckle

Mar 31, 2016, 9:34:52 AM3/31/16
On 3/31/2016 6:16 AM, jaydeep.r...@gmail.com wrote:
> i want to make an affiliate site. i am getting data via url from file_get_content.but it is giving me entire page. i want only specific data like image, name,price etc. please suggestion..

If you want an affiliate site, then your affiliates should be uploading
this information to your site.

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address