Google plus posts into PHP site

Rohit Gilbile

Jan 28, 2015, 5:12:42 AM1/28/15
hello every one,

i want to display post,images from google plus into my PHP website.
Please help me how can i do this.
Please provide link of any examples or documentation.

Thanks

Christoph M. Becker

Jan 28, 2015, 7:29:01 AM1/28/15

<http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Google+plus+posts+into+PHP+site>

--
Christoph M. Becker

maria.ad...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2015, 9:34:33 AM2/2/15
OMAR AFTAB
302-343-7478 maria.a...@gmail.com

SUMMARY

• Over 6 years of experience in implementing PHP, Object-oriented Architecture and Design Patterns & Web-based development.
• Extensive experience in PHP MVC frameworks including Zend Framework 1/2, CodeIgniter, CakePHP and Laravel.
• Experience in WordPress.
• Extensive experience working with SOAP and RESTful web services
• Experience developing web application more dynamic using JavaScript and jQuery/ jQuery UI.
• Well versed with design and development of presentation layer for web applications using technologies like HTML, CSS and Object-oriented JavaScript; and web tools like Dreamweaver, Eclipse and Photoshop.
• Worked with my colleague to design, analyze and develop web sites using Angular.js, Bootstrap and Responsive Design
• Experience in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) - Requirements Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment and Documentation as well as Agile methodology
• Very good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Experience in Database Design, Relational Data Modeling and Development, creating complex database Queries, Constraints, Indexes, Views and writing Functions, Stored Procedures, Cursors and Triggers.
• In-depth experience in WAMP (Windows, Apache, MYSQL, PHP) Architecture. And LAMP
• Strong aptitude towards requirement gathering from users.
• Excellent debugging, problem solving and optimization skills.

TECHNICAL SKILLS

• Programming Languages : C#, ASP.Net , PHP, Java
• Internet Technologies : HTML, JavaScript, JQuery, CSS and JSP, MVC
• IDE and Tools : Microsoft Visual Studio, Netbeans, MySQL Workbench,
MSQL Server 2008 Management Studio, Sublime Text
• CMS : Drupal, Magento
• MVC Framework : CodeIgniter, Cake PHP & Zend
• Database : MS SQL Server and MYSQL
• Working Platforms : Windows 8/XP

EDUCATION

Bachelor of Technology KWANTLEN POLYTECHNIC UNIVERSITY, Surrey BC

WORK EXPERIENCE

REIMAGINING INFORMATION, Pittsburgh, PA
Role: PHP Developer May 2014 – Present

Responsibilities: The web application is based on data, which is provided by the client. The service provides information and assists the individual to get admission in the universities across US. The end users of the application cater students, who have interest to enroll in the program. The website gives the opportunity for students and parents to gather information and interact with the application to get familiar with the service. .

Link: http://reimagininginformation.us/

• Requirements specification identify business goals, requirements and project plan
• Define functionality to create, refine or manage new and existing applications and tools
• Develop and maintain web applications using PHP and SQL, which is helping to increase the company’s online presence
• Organize and upload the web application files to the hosting service, so it is available to the internet users for viewing via a web browser
• Communicate with the company to make any changes to meet the requirements and to maximize the performance
• Writing complex SQL Queries. The database server uses MYSQL
• Responsible for managing the student database by updating any changes as required.
• Designing developing front-end using JavaScript, CSS & HTML 5

Environment: PHP, MYSQL, HTML5, CSS, JavaScript, MVC, CodeIgniter,
Angular JavaScript

TRANSPERFECT TRANSLATIONS, New York, NY
Role: Web Engineer/Web Developer Nov 2011 – May 2014

 Collaborate with language production teammates while communicating with global clients
 Run weekly maintenance on 24 translated pages
 Meet clients’ deadlines and expectations for their foreign language sites
 Use LINUX to crawl sites to extract content for localization
 Host pages on Proxy servers, which require no IT overhead for clients
 Debug clients’ web pages and gain insight into common web related issues
 Work with higher management to oversee team production
 Meet any client requests regarding customization of their translated site
 Worked and developed in MVC architectural pattern web application and Drupal CMS.

Environment: PHP, MYSQL, HTML5, CSS, JavaScript, MVC, CodeIgniter, Drupal,
Angular JavaScript

INFRONTUSA, New Orleans, LA
Role: Web Application Developer Feb 2010 – Nov 2011

Responsibilities: The schedule management system is a tool that helps people at medical facilities chalk out their schedule in a better way according to their requirements. The algorithm used within, takes into consideration various factors like availability, work force, pay rate, availability data, etc. and helps them in assigning shifts to the people that are deemed the best fit for it. It also provides forums and polls through which people involved can voice their opinions, thus creating a better balance between the management and the work force. The project has now been enhanced to a complete workforce management system.

• Worked on the development of the drill down dashboard and reporting module in the system which provides a graphical insight on different metrics required by the customer for defined time periods.
• Developed a reporting system to provide data according to the requirements of the customer.
• Front-end Coding using but not limited to HTML/XHTML/DHTML, JavaScript, jQuery and XML.
• Designed interactive web pages using PHP, CakePHP Framework, HTML, Java Script and AJAX for navigating through the system.
• Involved in the development of scripts to import data from Excel sheets into the database and also make changes on it.
• Designed and the wireframes for the application from the scratch using Jquery UI
• Designed and programmed the client application starting with screen design mockup, wireframes, Navigation Menu using CSS3, HTML4 HTML5, and Jquery UI
• Built a RESTful API for information query.
• Supported QA and User acceptance phase of the modules.
• Collaborated with other developers during the build phase of the application.
• Provided verbal and written reports during all phases of the application.

Environment: PHP, MYSQL, HTML5, CakePHP, CSS, JavaScript, MVC,
Angular JavaScript, JQuery, Magento

CASTEEL DESIGN CENTRE (CDC), Atlanta, GA ,
Role: PHP Programmer Nov 2008–-Feb 2010

Responsibilities: Casteel Design Center (CDC) is designed and developed using PHP, Drupal, HTML, CSS, Java Script and Smarty Template System. Developed new modules for System Designer and Sales Manager. Integrated new Features like Order Duplication, EMI inclusion and User Search based on their roles. CDC is now being used by Customers, System Designers and Sales Managers.

• Involved in design and development.
• Configured and worked in LAMP environment.
• Configured and installed PHPv5, Apache and MYSQL on different environments.
• Installed and configured Subclipse.
• This project includes receiving, reviewing and approving of Casteelair customer invoices with the convenience of user role assignments and providing the ability to access a standard order or create and save custom approved order.
• Played a major role in the Casteel Mobile Services team to generate an image which can have a pencil sketch on an image and uploaded it to the database using Jquery and the image is save through JSON response. This was pretty much important for Casteelair internal usage.
• Image was implemented with the Canvas attribute in HTML5.
• Worked with Subversion for versioning control.
.
Environment: PHP, MYSQL, HTML5, CSS, JavaScript, MVC,
Angular JavaScript, JQuery, LAMP, Zend

KWANTLEN POLYTECHNIC UNIVERSITY, SURREY, BC
Role: Web Developer ( Intern) Sept 2008 – Nov 2008

Responsibilities: Designed and developed the application using PHP, MYSQL,
HTML & CSS

Link: http://softel.comxa.com

• Responsible was designing, updating the back end of the website
• Communicated with the team members to meet the requirements and to integrate the source code
• Implemented the front end to enhance the look of the website.
• Lead the project by coordinating the team members and keeping track of changes.
• Involved in testing to fix any error to make the project more stable.

Environment: PHP, MYSQL, HTML & CSS, Angular JavaScript,
CodeIgniter, MVC, JavaScript

REFERENCE: Available upon request

Jerry Stuckle

Feb 2, 2015, 11:40:20 AM2/2/15
On 2/2/2015 9:34 AM, maria.ad...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, 28 January 2015 15:42:42 UTC+5:30, Rohit Gilbile wrote:
>> hello every one,
>>
>> i want to display post,images from google plus into my PHP website.
>> Please help me how can i do this.
>> Please provide link of any examples or documentation.
>>

>> Thanks
>
> OMAR AFTAB
> 302-343-7478 maria.a...@gmail.com

<snip SPAM>

No one here hires SPAMMERS. You've just gotten yourself on several
"never hire for any reason" lists.

--
Remove the "x" from my email address