Mail client functionality on php application - use existing platform or build from scratch?

已查看 8 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

alz...@gmail.com

未读,
2015年10月1日 03:53:002015/10/1
收件人
I need to have basic mail functionality to integrate on my php app (it's mainly a database with a bootstrap UI):

IMAP
Send / Receive mail (and updating existing DB upon send/receive)
Manage attachments (save to custom folder)
Flexible UI (Need to display, for example, last 10 messages on a widget in main homepage)
Using Twitter bootstrap
very robust APIs for programmatic actions and for UI building
I'm trying roundcube and I think it's a little "oversized" for me, but I'm a kind of scared to build a mail client from scratch.

Does anyone have any idea? Thank you

Alex
0 个新帖子