Learn PHP through the best online training - LearningSlot

LearningSlot Online IT Training

Apr 7, 2016, 1:52:38 AM4/7/16
Learning Slot helps anyone learn, php technology by Online Training and creative skills to earn distinctive and expertise goals. Through individual, corporate, academic desires, members have access to the Learning Slot engaging, top-notch courses tutored by acceded industry experts.

For more details:
http://www.learningslot.com/php-development-course-online-training.html
Email id: in...@learningslot.com
Contact Number: +91 81 21 519 519, +1 469 999 4248

Jerry Stuckle

Apr 7, 2016, 6:22:16 AM4/7/16
On 4/7/2016 1:52 AM, SPAMMINGSlot Online IT Training wrote:
> SPAM Slot helps anyone learn SPAM technology by Online Spamming and creative skills to earn distinctive and expertise goals. Through individual, corporate, academic desires, suckers have access to the SPAM Slot engaging, top-notch courses tutored by acceded industry spammers.

There. I fixed your message for you.

Damn spammers.

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address

Arno Welzel

Apr 7, 2016, 9:02:34 AM4/7/16
Jerry Stuckle schrieb am 2016-04-07 um 12:22:

> On 4/7/2016 1:52 AM, SPAMMINGSlot Online IT Training wrote:
>> SPAM Slot helps anyone learn SPAM technology by Online Spamming and creative skills to earn distinctive and expertise goals. Through individual, corporate, academic desires, suckers have access to the SPAM Slot engaging, top-notch courses tutored by acceded industry spammers.
>>

> There. I fixed your message for you.
>
> Damn spammers.

They don't give a fuck if comment their spam.

--
Arno Welzel
http://arnowelzel.de

Jerry Stuckle

Apr 7, 2016, 7:35:59 PM4/7/16
On 4/7/2016 9:02 AM, Arno Welzel wrote:
> Jerry Stuckle schrieb am 2016-04-07 um 12:22:
>
>> On 4/7/2016 1:52 AM, SPAMMINGSlot Online IT Training wrote:
>>> SPAM Slot helps anyone learn SPAM technology by Online Spamming and creative skills to earn distinctive and expertise goals. Through individual, corporate, academic desires, suckers have access to the SPAM Slot engaging, top-notch courses tutored by acceded industry spammers.
>>>

>> There. I fixed your message for you.
>>
>> Damn spammers.
>
> They don't give a fuck if comment their spam.

Ignoring them works? NOT! ROFLMAO!

Arno Welzel

Apr 8, 2016, 11:03:38 AM4/8/16
Jerry Stuckle schrieb am 2016-04-08 um 01:35:

> On 4/7/2016 9:02 AM, Arno Welzel wrote:
>> Jerry Stuckle schrieb am 2016-04-07 um 12:22:

>>> There. I fixed your message for you.
>>>
>>> Damn spammers.
>>
>> They don't give a fuck if comment their spam.
>>

> Ignoring them works? NOT! ROFLMAO!

Commenting a spammer works? NOT! ROFLMAO!

Jerry Stuckle

Apr 8, 2016, 11:29:52 AM4/8/16
On 4/8/2016 11:03 AM, Arno Welzel wrote:
> Jerry Stuckle schrieb am 2016-04-08 um 01:35:

>>> They don't give a fuck if comment their spam.
>>>

>> Ignoring them works? NOT! ROFLMAO!
>
> Commenting a spammer works? NOT! ROFLMAO!

Wrong again. I just chased one off of comp.lang.c++ this week, for
instance.

This was after others had ignored him for months (or years - it was
before I got back on that newsgroup). A couple of times calling him out
and he said he would no longer be posting there.

Anders Wegge Keller

Apr 8, 2016, 1:52:45 PM4/8/16
On Fri, 8 Apr 2016 17:03:21 +0200
Arno Welzel <use...@arnowelzel.de> wrote:

> Jerry Stuckle schrieb am 2016-04-08 um 01:35:
>
> > On 4/7/2016 9:02 AM, Arno Welzel wrote:
> >> Jerry Stuckle schrieb am 2016-04-07 um 12:22:
> >>
> [...]
> [...]
> [...]
> >>
> >> They don't give a fuck if comment their spam.
> >>

> > Ignoring them works? NOT! ROFLMAO!
>
> Commenting a spammer works? NOT! ROFLMAO!

Commenting Jerry is even further off the grid.

--
//Wegge

Arno Welzel

Apr 11, 2016, 2:30:18 PM4/11/16
Jerry Stuckle schrieb am 2016-04-08 um 17:29:

> On 4/8/2016 11:03 AM, Arno Welzel wrote:
>> Jerry Stuckle schrieb am 2016-04-08 um 01:35:

>>> Ignoring them works? NOT! ROFLMAO!
>>
>> Commenting a spammer works? NOT! ROFLMAO!
>>

> Wrong again. I just chased one off of comp.lang.c++ this week, for
> instance.
> This was after others had ignored him for months (or years - it was
> before I got back on that newsgroup). A couple of times calling him out
> and he said he would no longer be posting there.

Ah - I see... your very own definition of what a "spammer" is. A real
spammer wouldn't even read your posts because he just wants to spread
spam and not reading any reaction. Spam is about earning money - you
don't earn money by reading usenet posts.

Arno Welzel

Apr 11, 2016, 2:31:19 PM4/11/16
Sometimes I'm just in a playful mood, sorry ;-).

Jerry Stuckle

Apr 11, 2016, 4:48:13 PM4/11/16
Clueless, as usual. But that's common for you. You think the only
spammers don't come back and look for responses. But then you never
have had a clue, and think the whole world revolves around you and your
definitions.

It's too bad we can't get rid of proven trolls like you as well as spammers!

Jerry Stuckle

Apr 11, 2016, 4:48:40 PM4/11/16
On 4/11/2016 2:31 PM, Arno Welzel wrote:
> Anders Wegge Keller schrieb am 2016-04-08 um 19:51:
>
>> On Fri, 8 Apr 2016 17:03:21 +0200
>> Arno Welzel <use...@arnowelzel.de> wrote:

>>> [...]
>>> [...]
>>> [...]
>>>
>>> Commenting a spammer works? NOT! ROFLMAO!
>>
>> Commenting Jerry is even further off the grid.
>
> Sometimes I'm just in a playful mood, sorry ;-).

And all of the time you're just a troll.

Arno Welzel

Apr 12, 2016, 2:59:58 AM4/12/16
Jerry Stuckle schrieb am 2016-04-11 um 22:48:

> On 4/11/2016 2:31 PM, Arno Welzel wrote:
[...]
>> Sometimes I'm just in a playful mood, sorry ;-).
>>

> And all of the time you're just a troll.

Why do you talk with trolls? Nothing better to do?

Jerry Stuckle

Apr 12, 2016, 8:18:06 AM4/12/16
On 4/12/2016 2:59 AM, the well-known troll Arno Welzel wrote:
> Jerry Stuckle schrieb am 2016-04-11 um 22:48:
>
>> On 4/11/2016 2:31 PM, Arno Welzel wrote:
> [...]
>>> Sometimes I'm just in a playful mood, sorry ;-).
>>>

>> And all of the time you're just a troll.
>
> Why do you talk with trolls? Nothing better to do?

Just calling you what you are, troll.

Arno Welzel

Apr 12, 2016, 3:06:00 PM4/12/16
Jerry Stuckle schrieb am 2016-04-12 um 14:17:

> On 4/12/2016 2:59 AM, the well-known troll Arno Welzel wrote:
>> Jerry Stuckle schrieb am 2016-04-11 um 22:48:
>>
>>> On 4/11/2016 2:31 PM, Arno Welzel wrote:
>> [...]
>>>>

>>> And all of the time you're just a troll.
>>
>> Why do you talk with trolls? Nothing better to do?
>>

> Just calling you what you are, troll.

The same pattern as usual. Doesn't this get boring?

Ok, enough for now.

Jerry Stuckle

Apr 12, 2016, 9:21:02 PM4/12/16
On 4/12/2016 3:05 PM, Arno Welzel wrote:
> Jerry Stuckle schrieb am 2016-04-12 um 14:17:

>>> [...]
>>>
>>> Why do you talk with trolls? Nothing better to do?
>>>

>> Just calling you what you are, troll.
>
> The same pattern as usual. Doesn't this get boring?
>
> Ok, enough for now.

Calling a troll a troll is not boring. It is educational to others who
may read the newsgroup.