PHP MVC framework for scalable small projects

Pradyut Bhattacharya

Dec 2, 2016, 1:48:14 PM12/2/16

I was looking for a small MVC framework in PHP which is easy to learn and fun to code.

I m coming from a Java background and have used PHP with sessions, SQL , GET and POST to make a basic site.

I wanted to make big projects in PHP like with Java where we have thread pooling and processing queues.

I heard PHP does not native-ly has a library to do thread pooling like "Executors" in Java.

So please any MVC framwork which can be used for a scalable PHP project.

Cheers

Jerry Stuckle

Dec 2, 2016, 2:59:23 PM12/2/16
PHP is mostly used for web pages, which are transactional - the client
requests a page, the server runs a script, the script sends output to
the client, and the script ends. There is little need for thread
pooling or processing queues in such an environment.

Now that is not to say there isn't a reason to use MVC with PHP. It can
help simplify code by separating the business logic from the display
logic. There are a number of good frameworks around, but I don't know
much about them (I personally don't use any - I built my own years ago,
before any decent ones were available).

But choosing a framework is a personal decision. What you like, I might
hate, and vice versa. You will probably get all kinds of answers here.
My suggestion is to google for php mvc frameworks and take a look at
them for yourself. The page at
http://mashable.com/2014/04/04/php-frameworks-build-applications/#SLafsaQzSkqA
is a couple of years old, but has good information for a start.

--
Remove the "x" from my email address