Symbol not found : _connectx

arnaud

Jan 18, 2017, 3:47:22 AM1/18/17
Hello,

I am developing a little application on macOS (from 10.8 to latest)
which contains an httpd server (2.4.25) with php (5.6.29) and some
librairies including curl.
So far, everything worked perfectly.

I recently updated the curl’s version to 7.52.1. Unfortunately, the
server is now unable to start and throw the error below to one of my
user with macOS 10.8.

httpd: Syntax error on line 24 of
/Applications/AppTest.app/Contents/Resources/Webserver/httpd-2.4.25/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load modules/libphp5.so into server:
dlopen(/Applications/AppTest.app/Contents/Resources/Webserver/httpd/modules/libphp5.so,
10): Symbol not found: _connectx
 Referenced from:
/Applications/AppTest.app/Contents/Resources/Webserver/curl-7.52.1/lib/libcurl.4.dylib

 Expected in: /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
   in
/Applications/AppTest.app/Contents/Resources/Webserver/curl-7.52.1/lib/libcurl.4.dylib

Could you help me please ? I don’t know where I should look at in order
to debug that…

Best regards,
Arnaud

Jerry Stuckle

Jan 18, 2017, 12:56:05 PM1/18/17
Arnaud,

I would say you have a mismatch between your php_curl module and your
curl or php version. It could be either, but my guess would be a
mismatch with curl.

--
Remove the "x" from my email address