MySQL version for Mac OS X 10.7.5

Alla

Jul 7, 2016, 7:12:19 AM7/7/16
Hello!

I am learning php, and to continue with tutorials I have to install MySQL on my Mac (
apache and php are preinstalled, no problems with these),
but I have an obsolete OS X 10.7.5, and the earliest version mysql.com has is for
OS 10.8
http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/mysql/
It seems that Mac OS X ver. 10.7 (x86, 64-bit), DMG Archive doesn't exist anymore.
I have installed version for 10.8, but when I tried to run it from System Preferences,
it returned a message indicating "internal error" with no error numbers. I assume
it happens because the version is not suitable for my OS.
I have php version 5.3.28 zend engine v2.3.0
apache version 2.2.26 server built Dec 15 2013
I will be grateful for your help on this issue.

Thank you very much.

Alla

Jul 7, 2016, 7:55:01 AM7/7/16
<snip>

I am sorry! I have found it within Archive of mysql.

Y A

Feb 16, 2023, 7:49:38 AM2/16/23
You have looked out: http://webchatsoftware.ezyro.com ?