slow performance of used cars listings data

CarSangrah

Jul 13, 2017, 3:00:23 AM7/13/17
page speed of one of my page is OK. But only listing available take time to load. Please check this and suggest how to solve this.
https://www.carsangrah.com/buy-used-cars/

J.O. Aho

Jul 13, 2017, 11:49:17 AM7/13/17
On 07/13/17 09:00, CarSangrah wrote:
> page speed of one of my page is OK. But only listing available take time to load. Please check this and suggest how to solve this.
> https://www.carsangrah.com/buy-used-cars/

Please provide the code that causes you trouble, mind reading ain't our
speciality.

--

//Aho

Jerry Stuckle

Jul 13, 2017, 3:21:09 PM7/13/17
J.O., does 95 requests to the server tell you anything?

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address

polymorph self

Jan 29, 2018, 3:32:03 PM1/29/18
On Thursday, July 13, 2017 at 3:00:23 AM UTC-4, CarSangrah wrote:
> page speed of one of my page is OK. But only listing available take time to load. Please check this and suggest how to solve this.
> https://www.carsangrah.com/buy-used-cars/

see tuning db esp ram

and indexing

and slow query log