finished chapter 1 of gentle intro

Gavino himself

May 17, 2017, 12:22:52 PM5/17/17
not too hard

have cygwin and clisp

George Neuner

May 17, 2017, 2:06:22 PM5/17/17
Over 10 years and just *now* you've finished chapter 1 ???
Congratulations !!! At the rate you're going you should finish the
whole book by the turn of the century.

George

Gavino himself

May 17, 2017, 6:12:05 PM5/17/17
Trump 2020
end fed
end all money to education including science from government
:)
defense n courts only
ban unions and private law firms
law like DMV min wage judge too
ideally replace lawyer with software logic

Robert L.

May 18, 2017, 4:27:04 AM5/18/17
On 5/17/2017, George Neuner wrote:

> On Wed, 17 May 2017 09:22:44 -0700 (PDT), Gavino himself
> <jack...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > not too hard
> >
> > have cygwin and clisp
>
> Over 10 years and just now you've finished chapter 1 ???
> Congratulations !!! At the rate you're going you should finish the
> whole book by the turn of the century.

Even if he reads the whole book, he won't be able to program
in Lisp.

Reading a book that teaches how to play the violin doesn't
make a man a violinist.

Gavino himself

May 18, 2017, 6:22:34 AM5/18/17
True True.
I have to write lots of programs.
Then there are lots of other books like Paul Graham's and LOL.

Bigos

May 19, 2017, 7:19:48 AM5/19/17
The End is nigh!

Gavino himself

May 20, 2017, 12:38:14 PM5/20/17
Soon I will ask what have you written? What websites and apps have you created? my good man!

Gavino himself

Jan 9, 2018, 5:36:21 PM1/9/18
On Friday, May 19, 2017 at 7:19:48 AM UTC-4, Bigos wrote:
you fag blowhard happy new year!!
you fuckhead who has no running dynamic websites to speak of!!

Gavino himself

Jan 9, 2018, 8:31:19 PM1/9/18