Videos of 2016 Lisp Games Conference

David O'Toole

Aug 16, 2016, 11:30:37 AM8/16/16
This weekend we held a mini conference on Lisp Games development in Natick, Massachusetts: http://xelf.me/nelgc.html

The result is about an hour of tech talks with slide presentations, and some live versus gameplay of a Common Lisp developed game on a big screen:

http://xelf.me/nelgc-videos.html

Topics include new developments in Android OS support for games using ECL (Embeddable Common Lisp), 2d and 3d game engines in Scheme and Common Lisp, Functional Programming in game development, issues of Lisp library proliferation and consolidation within the Lisp games community, and communication issues as they relate to community fragmentation and isolation (IRC versus Slack, usability for newcomers) and many other things from the specific angle of Lisp games.

I hope you will get something out of these talks, we certainly had a great time. :)

-- David O'Toole <d...@xelf.me>

convert lisp to c++

Aug 17, 2016, 8:50:55 AM8/17/16
Hi.. ( have experienced with big autolisp/lisp +libraries
We compilator transform C+ source to autolisp..
Can we develope togheter SBCL-LISP-games?
. you can hire me for 2$/hour
you downloading ...............

If you compile pp_topglist.cpp ,then you got pp_topglist.lisp..
Only we can use C++ script for develope autolisp 100%programs...
(eg. we use the "pp_topolglist.c/c/c++" for develope 100%
autolisp pp_topoglist.lsp)

http://www.puiubrat.3x.ro/adve2013/freelancer/bta_mylispportofolio.zip