How do i get more involved with the lisp community as a whole

Joshua Lugo Mclellan

Nov 29, 2016, 10:30:02 AM11/29/16
I know that as a lisp programmer I'm automatically in a minority population but i was wondering if anyone knew of good ways to get involved with the community and meet other lisp developers.

His Kennyness

Nov 29, 2016, 2:36:54 PM11/29/16
On Tuesday, November 29, 2016 at 10:30:02 AM UTC-5, Joshua Lugo Mclellan wrote:
> I know that as a lisp programmer I'm automatically in a minority population but i was wondering if anyone knew of good ways to get involved with the community and meet other lisp developers.

programmer meetups specializing in Lispy/functional languages would work well if you are near any. We hired more than a few out of those.

Just remember Lispy covers a lot depending on how you view it, so you meet kindred spirits at unusual meetups such as Ruby or JS.

-hk