IDE Editor in Clozure CL

Richard Driessel

Sep 19, 2017, 3:52:16 PM9/19/17
I'm a newbie to Clozure, and I can't find anything in the documentation that describes the Load
File and Compile File menu commands in the File menu. So far, I've only been able to execute Load File, but it puts the Lisp listener in a waiting for semaphore state. How do you either load a file or load the file being edited in the IDE to the Lisp listener?

Richard Driessel

Sep 19, 2017, 4:20:36 PM9/19/17
On Tuesday, September 19, 2017 at 12:52:16 PM UTC-7, Richard Driessel wrote:
> I'm a newbie to Clozure, and I can't find anything in the documentation that describes the Load
> File and Compile File menu commands in the File menu. So far, I've only been able to execute Load File, but it puts the Lisp listener in a waiting for semaphore state. How do you either load a file or load the file being edited in the IDE to the Lisp listener?

Okay, I found out. The Compile and Load Buffer menu item in the Lisp menu gets it recognized in the Lisp Listener.