so does lisp have all one needs for amazing apps but no one will learn it?

endlessboo...@gmail.com

Jul 28, 2016, 2:14:33 AM7/28/16
Report not abuse
is that whats going on?

is all this stuff on cliki just waiting for me to learn enuf lisp and then go write the web apps and make millions?

then go public?

http://cliki.net/

tar...@google.com

Jul 28, 2016, 12:50:31 PM7/28/16
Report not abuse
Exactly.

endlessboo...@gmail.com

Jul 28, 2016, 1:45:21 PM7/28/16
Report not abuse
duuude

i gota find more time for lisp

that and sprints

alle...@hotmail.com

Aug 2, 2016, 2:03:51 AM8/2/16
Report not abuse
I'll join you in that effort bro. We need to revive the lisp arts. Reddit was written in Common Lisp before the switched to python. It's probably because they needed to expand rapidly with more devs and lisp hackers are a rare bunch. Grammarly is a modern company that has its core grammar engine written in Lisp. They use a bunch of different languages for different processes, but they have a way to communicate between the languages due to clean encapsulation.

Here's a tech blog on how they deploy Lisp in production: http://tech.grammarly.com/blog/posts/Running-Lisp-in-Production.html