can you reimplement myth2 in lisp?

endlessboo...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2016, 2:54:44 PM6/15/16

tar...@google.com

Jun 15, 2016, 8:20:44 PM6/15/16

endlessboo...@gmail.com

Jun 17, 2016, 2:54:15 PM6/17/16
Report not abuse
wow you are dumb
vote trump

Marco Antoniotti

Jun 17, 2016, 6:13:11 PM6/17/16
I did not know tar was so dumb to vote for Trump.

Live and learn 3:)

Cheers
--
MA

endlessboo...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2016, 5:50:45 PM6/20/16
Is english your first language?

endlessboo...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2016, 5:52:11 PM6/20/16
On Friday, June 17, 2016 at 6:13:11 PM UTC-4, Marco Antoniotti wrote:
smart people vote for Trump

youtube yaron brook answers

Marco Antoniotti

Jun 21, 2016, 9:14:48 AM6/21/16
Yep. Just like they did for Berlusconi 3:)

Ok. Enough troll feeding. There are other venues were to skewer the supporters of "hair impaired" tycoons 3:) This is not the appropriate one.

See you there. Or, better, as Callaghan put it: go ahead, make my day!

Cheers
--
MA

endlessboo...@gmail.com

Jun 27, 2016, 1:52:11 PM6/27/16
Report not abuse
Berlusconi is awesome, Italy needs him back.
Trump will be very awesome.
pizzaexit?
frexit!

endlessboo...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2016, 12:00:15 PM6/29/16
Report not abuse
On Friday, June 17, 2016 at 6:13:11 PM UTC-4, Marco Antoniotti wrote:
Why would anyone not vote for Trump?
Mega winner!
guy got lot done for least money
why is USA #1 in paying per student for education, but 30th in result?
Trump wants to pay least but be #1
like he did in repub primary
paid the least, get the best result

USA has been no1 for so long, why do we copy inferior system?

sweden is more capitalist than usa, and has no poor immigrants or minorities with cultures that hate capitalism and education

usa is still way above sweden standard of living, even with the huge anchors or illegal immigrants and democrat welfare programs

imagine how awesome usa be under more free cpaialism, or even unregualted capitalism?

no one needs public school
no one needs bank reglations
we dont need law system writing laws, just enforcing or rejecting them, as constitution says
we need to keep guna unlike you commy disarmed cizen cattle of failed europe welfare states
germany will pay for all the work usa did defending them for decades, and pay big
germany owes usa a lot, as does all europe
and japan, s korea, china etc.
Trump willl make sure usa gets GREAT deals
and will trade with everyone without shitty nfta and tpp regulations mucking everything up and slanting things toward cronies

trump is the ultimate anti crony

cronyism is a feature of statism just ask yaron brook https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37ZOkKpmRTc