Can you NFS 'mount' the client web broswer, and from there

polymorph self

Feb 28, 2017, 7:29:54 PM2/28/17
just program using file that update in browser from servside?
would this require websocket?
would this enable much simpler web programming?

Barry Margolin

Mar 1, 2017, 11:24:19 AM3/1/17
In article <284b505e-0755-4e91...@googlegroups.com>,
It's a complete redesign of how the web works, which is with browsers
making requests for content to servers.

--
Barry Margolin, bar...@alum.mit.edu
Arlington, MA

Gavino himself

Mar 14, 2017, 5:24:57 AM3/14/17
What? I am not sure what you are saying.
IN my above scenario, the browser still makes requests.
Its just that the common file ssytem lets server change file in browser windows too.
async without neededing javascript, which is crap

Barry Margolin

Mar 14, 2017, 1:55:31 PM3/14/17
In article <603fccb2-6814-4780...@googlegroups.com>,
What "file in browser windows"? The browser isn't a file server.

Gavino himself

Mar 20, 2017, 11:52:31 PM3/20/17
ah but if you could nfs mount the browser it would be

its about vision my man