Clojure Jobs Available

jan.s...@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2015, 4:49:06 PM3/30/15
We're a stealth startup in the fintech space building consumer-scale, fully distributed systems in Clojure along with cutting edge data storage and transaction technologies. We're Clojure all the way to the edge.

We have teams in Seattle, Sydney, and Costa Rica and are looking to hire senior engineers with Clojure/Lisp experience. Many of our engineers come from a CL background and we also have senior engineers who have recently switched to functional programming and LISP.

If you're looking for an excellent team and awesome product to work on, then here at SecureOne(tm) is the best place to be.

We care about solid engineering, reliable and resilient systems, low latency distributed processing, streaming analytics, high scalability, and extreme performance... and we're doing all of them.

If you're interested, please deliver a resume to jobs AT SecureOne.com and Jan Drake (http://www.linkedin.com/in/janman) will get back to you.

We hope to hear from you.

Jan Drake
VP of Engineering & Operations
SecureOne Corporation

Max Rottenkolber

Mar 30, 2015, 8:40:20 PM3/30/15
Sounds awesome! :) Let me know if you can use remote consulting muscle
for... whatever really. E.g. I enjoy working on the less glorious
groundwork too. Like documentation for instance.

Cheers,
max