performance.now() "set starttime?"

Jonas Thörnvall

Jan 15, 2018, 2:13:00 AM1/15/18
I wonder when you use performance now is it possible to set a startvalue, using an argument?
"Maybe it should do...."

Let say i want to record bar 4-8, it would be convenient to be able to set the starttime once you calculated it. But that is not possible timer start always zero take no arguments?

So i guess i have to either add the missing time to each record message or add it afterwards. But if i add it afterwards, i guess there must be two timers running concurrent "it seem a bit awkvard. One for the tracks you play up, and one for the track you record.

I think i will do the add on the fly to every single message, how would you do?