Re: Tutorial on Openlayers 3 Markers

Message has been deleted

Scott Sauyet

Nov 26, 2016, 4:31:09 PM11/26/16
bkuliyev wrote:

> http://bkuliyev.com/creating-markers-in-openlayers-3/

A little context, please?

Is this an article you wrote, which you would like reviewed by this
group? Is it a particularly useful/informative article you found worth
sharing with this group? Is it a humorously bad example of code you
thought this group might find funny? Is it some virus site you're trying
to warn us never to visit? Something else?

And what is the subject matter? This is USENET, so you should not assume
that all readers will have access to the Subject header while reading
your content. Nor should you assume that readers have any specific
knowledge of -- or even interest in -- given subject matters (outside
Javascript itself.) I personally have no idea what Openlayers is, or why
Openlayers 1 and 2 were not sufficient, nor why it needs Markers. Might
it interest me? Possibly, but I can't tell by the name. A one-sentence
description would help me understand whether this is something that I
should look at.

-- Scott

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Nov 26, 2016, 5:03:37 PM11/26/16