Google Now API For Developers

Tapaskumar S

Mar 8, 2017, 12:21:14 AM3/8/17
Hello Team,

I am working as a developer for web/app. Recently have come across some document about Google Now. It would be a great news if Google can provide the API for Google now. Please help me with supportive document for integrating with google now.

Hoping to receive your quick support.

Regards.
Tapas Kumar
Developer

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Mar 23, 2017, 8:23:35 AM3/23/17
Tapaskumar S wrote:

> Hello Team,

The last time I checked I was not on your team.

> I am working as a developer for web/app. Recently have come across some
> document about Google Now. It would be a great news if Google can provide
> the API for Google now. Please help me with supportive document for
> integrating with google now.
>
> Hoping to receive your quick support.

<https://www.google.co.in/search?q=google+now+api>

What exactly are you looking for and missing so far?

--
PointedEars
FAQ: <http://PointedEars.de/faq> | <http://PointedEars.de/es-matrix>

Evertjan.

Mar 23, 2017, 8:35:44 AM3/23/17
Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn <Point...@web.de> wrote on 23 Mar 2017 in
comp.lang.javascript:

> Tapaskumar S wrote:
>
>> Hello Team,
>
> The last time I checked I was not on your team.
>
>> I am working as a developer for web/app. Recently have come across some
>> document about Google Now. It would be a great news if Google can provide
>> the API for Google now. Please help me with supportive document for
>> integrating with google now.
>>
>> Hoping to receive your quick support.
>
> <https://www.google.co.in/search?q=google+now+api>

to be on topic on this NG:

<https://www.google.co.in/search?q=google+now+api+javascript>

there I find:

<https://developers.google.com/api-client-library/javascript/start/start-js>

> What exactly are you looking for and missing so far?

Perhaps the esprit de corps, the team-spirit?

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Mar 23, 2017, 10:51:23 AM3/23/17
Evertjan. <exxjxw.h...@inter.nl.net> wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Maybe you should have put “google now” in double quotes.

>> What exactly are you looking for and missing so far?
>
> Perhaps the esprit de corps, the team-spirit?

Which makes communication easier, not harder?

Evertjan.

Mar 23, 2017, 12:50:02 PM3/23/17
Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn <Point...@web.de> wrote on 23 Mar 2017 in
comp.lang.javascript:

>>> What exactly are you looking for and missing so far?
>>
>> Perhaps the esprit de corps, the team-spirit?
>
> Which makes communication easier, not harder?

Only when the corpus aka the team, is real, not make-believe.