how i can correction this

agano

Aug 18, 2001, 2:05:00 PM8/18/01
my error:

my applet at execute

c:\PROGRAM FILES\jdk1.3\bin\appletviewer.exe TELEFONY.html
Working Directory - C:\Moje dokumenty\zaliczeniajava\
Class Path - c:\progra~1\jdk1.3\LIB;.;c:\program
files\Kawa3.51\kawaclasses.zip;c:\Program
Files\jdk1.3\lib\tools.jar;c:\Program Files\jdk1.3\jre\lib\rt.jar;c:\Program
Files\jdk1.3\jre\lib\i18n.jar;c:\Program Files\jdk1.3\bin;c:\Program
Files\jdk1.3\lib
(java.lang.RuntimePermission accessClassInPackage.sun.jdbc.odbc)

at
java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(AccessControlContext.java
:272)

at
java.security.AccessController.checkPermission(AccessController.java:399)

at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPermission(SecurityManager.java:545)

at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPackageAccess(SecurityManager.java:1501)

at sun.applet.AppletSecurity.checkPackageAccess(AppletSecurity.java:169)

at sun.applet.AppletClassLoader.loadClass(AppletClassLoader.java:105)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:313)

at telefony.init(telefony.java:94)

at sun.applet.AppletPanel.run(AppletPanel.java:344)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

Process Exit...

WHAT IS IT
THANK YOU
zb.

Rob

Aug 20, 2001, 1:17:59 AM8/20/01
I notice you are running your applet from appletviewer. I believe
appletviewer goes off the policy file. So you might want to take a look in
your policy file and see what restrictions there are. There is a gui tool
called policytool for editing policy files. See the html javadoc that comes
with the JDK; there is a section called "tool docs" and within that a
section called "security tools". I believe this documentation can also be
found at java.sun.com. search for "policy tool".

Look in your policy file to see

agano

Aug 21, 2001, 3:19:52 PM8/21/01
Thank you

and what from internet browser /netscape, iexplorer/
?

Użytkownik Rob <rdar...@mindspring.com> w wiadomości do grup dyskusyjnych
napisał:9lq66a$n9q$1...@slb1.atl.mindspring.net...

Rob

Aug 22, 2001, 10:23:48 AM8/22/01
It's a long, long story.

Its a combination of browser configuration, writing special code to request
permissions and code signing. The code needed and the signing procedures
would be different for IE and Navigator. It is not standardized at all.

The Roedy Green site is a good place to start.
http://mindprod.com/gloss.html There is a long essay under the heading
"signed applets". Then see all of the links at the bottom of the essay.

If you are doing this for an organization's internal use a simple solution
is to use the Sun plugin. I can send an example of this. Otherwise, I would
say forget it; just don't use applets.