Java.security.AccessControlException : workaround ?

1 view

Max

Feb 17, 2004, 12:32:47 PM2/17/04
Hi all

I want to build an Applet that use Robot Class to capture screen :
Robot myRobot = new Robot(myGraphicsDevice);

the problem is that the Java output panel show this message:
java.security.AccessControlException: access denied (java.awt.AWTPermission
createRobot)
at java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(Unknown Source)

Can anyone tell my the reason of this exception ????

best regard,
max

Tony Morris

Feb 17, 2004, 5:30:25 PM2/17/04
"Max" <m...@max.it> wrote in message news:c0tj7q$olj$1...@news.ngi.it...

Yep, you'll have to sign your applet.

--
Tony Morris
(BInfTech, Cert 3 I.T.)

Max

Feb 18, 2004, 3:56:03 AM2/18/04
> Yep, you'll have to sign your applet.

What do you mind about "sign your applet" ?
I must use a software to sign an applet or automatic process ?

max

KC Wong

Feb 18, 2004, 4:17:03 AM2/18/04
> > Yep, you'll have to sign your applet.
>
> What do you mind about "sign your applet" ?
> I must use a software to sign an applet or automatic process ?

Search the web before asking newbie questions please?

Roedy Green's FAQ:
http://www.mindprod.com/jgloss/security.html#SECURITY
http://www.mindprod.com/jgloss/signedapplets.html

Sun Micro.