JSSE problems with certificates and SSL cipher suites

Rusty

Jun 29, 2002, 11:03:39 AM6/29/02
I'm italian student and i'm trying to create a server implements SSL
from package JSSE 1.3.
Here the code as shown in many examples:

SSLServerSocketFactory
serverFact=(SSLServerSocketFactory)SSLServerSocketFactory.getDefault();
server =(SSLServerSocket)serverFact.createServerSocket(2000);

when arrive the line:
Socket s=(SSLSocket)server.accept();

an error occours:

javax.net.ssl.SSLException: No available certificate corresponds to
the SSL cipher suites which are enabled.
at
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLServerSocketImpl.a(DashoA6275)
at
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLServerSocketImpl.accept(DashoA6275)

I don't know what does it means so if someone could help me i'll be
very happy.
Thanks

Pae Choi

Jul 15, 2002, 4:36:08 PM7/15/02
Use SeverSocketFactory.getDefaultCipherSuites() and
SeverSocketFactory.getSupportedCipherSuites() to get
some ideas.

Pae

"Rusty" <hybr...@inwind.it> wrote in message