[RMI] java.lang.VerifyErro

Marc Salm

Oct 23, 2001, 4:32:36 AM10/23/01

since yesterday I get the following Error in my RMI-Application,
when I call a RemoteMethod:

java.rmi.ServerError: Error occurred in server thread; nested exception is:
java.lang.VerifyError
java.lang.VerifyError
at
sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.exceptionReceivedFromServer(StreamRemoteC
all.java:245)
at
sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(StreamRemoteCall.java:220)
at OUTXXXXTServer_Stub.getXXX(Unknown Source)
at OUTXXXXT.run(OUTEXXXXT.java:287)

Paradoxically, I call exactly this method in exactly the same manner at
another
place in my program an that just works fine.
The error doesn't occur everytime, but with a 95% probability.
Interestingly, this error doesn't occur, when there is a breakpoint in the
program
(it doesn't matter where exactly).
This sounds to me like a compiler or VM bug. Yes, I tried deleting all
classes and
recompiling everything.
Does anybody know how to get rid of this error?

Thanks in advance

bye

Marc Salm
http://www.codebasket.de