Ant question: cvschangelog and style task

Dave Rathnow

Jun 25, 2002, 10:08:19 AM6/25/02

Sorry if this is the wrong forum to post this but I couldn't find another
that
would be more applicable.

If there's anyone out there who is Ant literate, can you tell me what I need
do to get the cvschangelog and style working? I've tried the example that's
document
in the Ant manul but I keep getting this error:

genreport:
[style] DEPRECATED - xslp processor is deprecated. Use trax or xalan
instead.
[style] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/kvisco/xsl/XSLProcessor
[style] at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.XslpLiaison.<init>(XslpLiaison.java:7
7)
[style] at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Native Method)
[style] at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:237)
[style] at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.XSLTProcess.resolveProcessor(XSLTProcess.java:
367)
[style] at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.XSLTProcess.getLiaison(XSLTProcess.java:546)
[style] at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.XSLTProcess.execute(XSLTProcess.java:192)
[style] at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:313)
[style] at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:309)
[style] at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:334)
[style] at
org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1216)
[style] at
org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1160)
[style] at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.runBuild(Main.java:605)
[style] at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.start(Main.java:195)
[style] at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.main(Main.java:234)
[style] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/xalan/xslt/XSLTProcessorFactory
[style] at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.XalanLiaison.<init>(XalanLiaison.java
:82)
[style] at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Native Method)
[style] at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:237)
[style] at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.XSLTProcess.resolveProcessor(XSLTProcess.java:
370)
[style] at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.XSLTProcess.getLiaison(XSLTProcess.java:543)
[style] at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.XSLTProcess.execute(XSLTProcess.java:192)
[style] at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:313)
[style] at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:309)
[style] at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:334)
[style] at
org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1216)
[style] at
org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1160)
[style] at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.runBuild(Main.java:605)
[style] at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.start(Main.java:195)
[style] at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.main(Main.java:234)

I've got the latest version xalan.jar but it doesn't seem to have the
XSLTProcessorFactory
class. Below is the relavent section of the build.xml file.

<target name="cvs">
<cvschangelog destfile="CvsDailyChangeLog.xml" daysinpast="2"
dir="${project_root}/doc" />
</target>

<target name="genreport" depends="cvs">

out="changelog.html"
style="${ant.home}/etc/changelog.xsl">
<param name="title" expression="Ant ChangeLog"/>
<param name="module" expression="jakarta-ant"/>
<param name="cvsweb"
expression="http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/"/>

</target>

Thanks,