XML Parser Dose not work in Java Applet?

Andrew

Nov 24, 2001, 5:14:51 AM11/24/01
I just found, in any Java Applet program, if u include a declartion from
JAXP, like this.

DocumentBuilderFactory factory =
javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory.newInstance();

Java will comipl, but when u try to run that java applet, you will get erro
message like this:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/xml/parsers/DocumentBuilderFactory
at LogoBounce.init(LogoBounce.java:23)
at sun.applet.AppletPanel.run(AppletPanel.java:344)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

Can any one explaint to me why will this happen?

Andrew

Jon Skeet

Nov 24, 2001, 6:18:02 AM11/24/01
Andrew <andrewc...@optushome.com.au> wrote:

> Can any one explaint to me why will this happen?

Yes, and I've already done so in another group. Please post questions to
just one group.

--
Jon Skeet - <sk...@pobox.com>
http://www.pobox.com/~skeet/