beanpopulate exception using struts

marco

Mar 30, 2004, 10:15:15 AM3/30/04

I try to address more then one action with one form. Actually I'm
using the 'scaffold.http.RelayAction' class. I have both jars strus
and commons- scaffold in my WEB-INF- lib- folder.

This is the error I get trying to submit:

--and so on-- at the end:

at mdpro.prototyp.form.ProtokollBearbeitenForm.setProtokoll_thema(ProtokollBearbeitenForm.java:128)
... 45 more

The submits and form in my jsp:

<INPUT TYPE="hidden" NAME="dispatch" VALUE="error" >
The javascript- method set:

function set(target)
{
document.forms[0].dispatch.value=target;
}

The action- mapping in struts-config:

<action path="/protokollBearbeitenFind"
type="org.apache.scaffold.http.RelayAction"
name="protokollBearbeitenForm"
scope="request"
validate="false">
<forward name="speichern" path="/protokollSpeichern"/>
<forward name="neu" path="/protokollNeu"/>
</action>
I think the execute-method is implemented in the RelayAction with the
line:

return (mapping.findForward(request.getParameter(Tokens.DISPATCH)));

I guessI miss a detail, but till jet I couldn't figure out what.

If you can help me I would appreciate

marcelino