Invalid pc in line number table when using ftp'd class

1 view

Java script Dude

May 27, 2005, 1:56:37 PM5/27/05
When FTP'ing compiled class to another box I get the following error:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassFormatError: <classpath>
(Invalid pc in line number table)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$1(Unknown Source)

Java script Dude

May 27, 2005, 1:59:45 PM5/27/05
Issue resolved...

The problem is with ftp app, it was configured to ftp files in ascii
format.

By chaning to auto detect, ( I assume binary is detected) the problem
was resolved.