Java Trace Message J2EE

paddy_nyr

Jan 16, 2009, 11:42:37 AM1/16/09

I'm using MyEclipse Version 6 as my IDE on Windows XP

We hava a jndi.properties file. It could be that we don't have the right
values for the properties in

the jndi.properties. I don't know. The jndi.properties file resides in
myappwebtest\src and contains the following 2 lines:

java.naming.factory.initial=com.sun.jndi.cosnaming.CNCtxFactory

java.naming.provider.url=iiop://localhost:8080/

We're using Sun Java Application Server 9.1 to give it a try. We could use
Tomcat or anything as long as is free

I guess. We writing things from scratch, so we don't have a need to use
WebLogic in this area. I guess we would like to use something that is

simple, free, and that one can find documentation around on how to set it up
and use it.

These are the steps that we took after installing the Sun Application
Server 9.1:

1 - Start the admin console (after starting the default server and
database).

2 - Go to Resources-Connection Pools and define a connection pool
for Oracle.

The connection pool name is sirsPool and we're able to ping.

3 - Go to Resources-JDBC Resources and define a resource that
references the pool name defined in step 2. The JDBC resource name is

sirsUserPool. This is the same name we use for the following
2 properties in the sirs.properties:

connection.pool.standard=sirsUserPool

connection.pool.datasource.standard=sirsUserPool

Now, we defined a Sun Java Application Server inside the IDE.

At this point we don't know what else to try. Attached is the new stack
trace that we get when we try and run a JUnit test on a DAO (data access
object). Please let us know if you need anything else or

Have any questions or suggestions.

rg.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean
with name 'sirsdataSource-direct' defined in URL
[file:/C:/workspace/sirsweb/WebRoot/WEB-INF/classes/sirs-model-context.xml]:
Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is
javax.naming.CommunicationException: Cannot connect to ORB [Root exception
is org.omg.CORBA.COMM_FAILURE: vmcid: SUN minor code: 201 completed: No]

Caused by: javax.naming.CommunicationException: Cannot connect to ORB [Root
exception is org.omg.CORBA.COMM_FAILURE: vmcid: SUN minor code: 201
completed: No]

at com.sun.jndi.cosnaming.CNCtx.setOrbAndRootContext(Unknown
Source)

at com.sun.jndi.cosnaming.CNCtx.initUsingIiopUrl(Unknown
Source)

at com.sun.jndi.cosnaming.CNCtx.initUsingUrl(Unknown Source)

at
com.sun.jndi.cosnaming.CNCtx.initOrbAndRootContext(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.jndi.cosnaming.CNCtx.<init>(Unknown Source)

at
com.sun.jndi.cosnaming.CNCtxFactory.getInitialContext(Unknown Source)

at javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(Unknown
Source)

at javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(Unknown
Source)

at javax.naming.InitialContext.init(Unknown Source)

at javax.naming.InitialContext.<init>(Unknown Source)

at
org.springframework.jndi.JndiTemplate.createInitialContext(JndiTemplate.java:105)

at
org.springframework.jndi.JndiTemplate.execute(JndiTemplate.java:83)

at
org.springframework.jndi.JndiTemplate.lookup(JndiTemplate.java:121)

at
org.springframework.jndi.JndiTemplate.lookup(JndiTemplate.java:146)

at
org.springframework.jndi.JndiLocatorSupport.lookup(JndiLocatorSupport.java:93)

at
org.springframework.jndi.JndiObjectLocator.lookup(JndiObjectLocator.java:105)

at
org.springframework.jndi.JndiObjectFactoryBean.lookupWithFallback(JndiObjectFactoryBean.java:197)

at
org.springframework.jndi.JndiObjectFactoryBean.afterPropertiesSet(JndiObjectFactoryBean.java:184)

at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1198)

at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1167)

at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:427)

at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:249)

at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:155)

at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:246)

at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:160)

at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:285)

at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:352)

at
org.springframework.test.AbstractSingleSpringContextTests.createApplicationContext(AbstractSingleSpringContextTests.java:199)

at
org.springframework.test.AbstractSingleSpringContextTests.loadContextLocations(AbstractSingleSpringContextTests.java:179)

at
org.springframework.test.AbstractSingleSpringContextTests.loadContext(AbstractSingleSpringContextTests.java:158)

at
org.springframework.test.AbstractSpringContextTests.getContext(AbstractSpringContextTests.java:105)

at
org.springframework.test.AbstractSingleSpringContextTests.setUp(AbstractSingleSpringContextTests.java:87)

at
org.springframework.test.ConditionalTestCase.runBare(ConditionalTestCase.java:69)

at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:110)

at
junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:128)

at
org.junit.internal.runners.OldTestClassRunner.run(OldTestClassRunner.java:76)

at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit4.runner.JUnit4TestReference.run(JUnit4TestReference.java:38)

at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.TestExecution.run(TestExecution.java:38)

at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:460)

at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:673)

at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:386)

at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:196)

Caused by: org.omg.CORBA.COMM_FAILURE: vmcid: SUN minor code: 201
completed: No

at
com.sun.corba.se.impl.logging.ORBUtilSystemException.connectFailure(Unknown
Source)

at
com.sun.corba.se.impl.logging.ORBUtilSystemException.connectFailure(Unknown
Source)

at
com.sun.corba.se.impl.transport.SocketOrChannelConnectionImpl.<init>(Unknown
Source)

at
com.sun.corba.se.impl.transport.SocketOrChannelConnectionImpl.<init>(Unknown
Source)

at
com.sun.corba.se.impl.transport.SocketOrChannelContactInfoImpl.createConnection(Unknown
Source)

at
com.sun.corba.se.impl.protocol.CorbaClientRequestDispatcherImpl.beginRequest(Unknown
Source)

at
com.sun.corba.se.impl.protocol.CorbaClientDelegateImpl.request(Unknown
Source)

at
com.sun.corba.se.impl.resolver.BootstrapResolverImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at
com.sun.corba.se.impl.resolver.BootstrapResolverImpl.resolve(Unknown Source)

at
com.sun.corba.se.impl.resolver.CompositeResolverImpl.resolve(Unknown Source)

at
com.sun.corba.se.impl.resolver.CompositeResolverImpl.resolve(Unknown Source)

at
com.sun.corba.se.impl.resolver.CompositeResolverImpl.resolve(Unknown Source)

at
com.sun.corba.se.impl.orb.ORBImpl.resolve_initial_references(Unknown Source)

... 47 more

Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect

at sun.nio.ch.Net.connect(Native Method)

at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.connect(Unknown Source)

at java.nio.channels.SocketChannel.open(Unknown Source)

at
com.sun.corba.se.impl.transport.DefaultSocketFactoryImpl.createSocket(Unknown
Source)

... 58 more