[Q]RMI exception occurrs...

sakwang song

Nov 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/25/98
I am making a Applet which use the RMI to connect to server ...
The server is a java application with RMI ...

Applet connects to the server very well...
And sending some data to server is also good..

but when the server send some data(eg. int, float..) to applet ,
it complain like below...

====<
java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host: [smjesus:2175];
nested exception is:
at java.lang.Throwable.<init>(Compiled Code)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.openSocket(Compiled Code)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.newConnection(Compiled Code)
at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.newCall(Compiled Code)
at DocScreen_Stub.setTest(DocScreen_Stub.java:133)
at Worker.run(Compiled Code)
=====<
"smjesus" is a domain name of my computer(Win98, pentium).

I'm using WebSite 2.2 web server and Netscape4.08 now..
RMI Testing port is 4025..
So to execute the server,
"java -Djava.rmi.server.codebase=http://smjeus.chungnam.ac.kr:4025/PServer
PServer" used...