RMI

1 view

Vincent LArcheveque

Nov 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/25/99
I use rmi. I record an object on rmiregistry. This object do a
database connection (JDBC) then wait. After 20 seconds, it always
fails. I know it is something to do with the database connection but I
don't know what ? Can you help me ?

Here is the error message:

Fatal exception: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset by peer:
JVM_recv in socket input stream read
java.net.SocketException: Connection reset by peer: JVM_recv in socket
input stream read
at java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead(Native Method)
at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java,
Compiled Code)
at java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(BufferedInputStream.java,
Compiled Code)
at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(BufferedInputStream.java,
Compiled Code)
at java.io.FilterInputStream.read(FilterInputStream.java:73)
at sun.tools.debug.AgentIn.run(AgentIn.java:54)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)

The application exited