jmf + java 1.4 failing

G. Garrett Campbell

Aug 20, 2002, 9:08:13 PM8/20/02
I have a JMF simple player which seems to run in java1.3
Now I am trying to run it under java 1.4
Anyone have any experience going from jmf with 1.3 to 1.4
Do you remember needed to be changed.

I get the following worthless message.
javax.media.DurationUpdateEvent[source=com.sun.media.content.unknown.Handler@799eea,duration=javax.media.Time@4cd580

javax.media.Time@4cd580
javax.media.RealizeCompleteEvent[source=com.sun.media.content.unknown.Handler@799eea,previous=Realizing,current=Realized,target=Realized]

Exception occurred during event dispatching:
realized complete
java.lang.NullPointerException
at javax.swing.plaf.metal.MetalLookAndFeel.getControlInfo(Unknown
Source)
at javax.swing.plaf.metal.MetalScrollButton.paint(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.JComponent.paintChildren(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.JComponent.paint(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.JComponent.paintWithBuffer(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.JComponent._paintImmediately(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.JComponent.paintImmediately(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.RepaintManager.paintDirtyRegions(Unknown Source)
at
javax.swing.SystemEventQueueUtilities$ComponentWorkRequest.run(Unknown
Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(Unknown
Source)
prefetch