wsimport - Java Heap Space

bryan.k...@gmail.com

Mar 17, 2008, 2:33:12 PM3/17/08
I'm not quite sure if this is the right place to post this problem or
not; but here it goes.

I have a web service I wrote in C# and I now want to access this web
service from a JAVA Client. I navigated to the WSDL and it looked ok
to me.

After doing some research I was told to use NetBeans to access the
server.

Well, I point to the WSDL file & then the problem starts.

The application tries to run
wsimport http://localhost/MyService.asmx?WSDL

The output goes
parsing WSDL...

at java.util.ArrayList.<init>(ArrayList.java:112)
at java.util.ArrayList.<init>(ArrayList.java:119)
at com.sun.codemodel.JInvocation.<init>(JInvocation.java:53)
at com.sun.codemodel.JExpr._new(JExpr.java:43)
at
com.sun.tools.xjc.generator.bean.ObjectFactoryGeneratorImpl.populate(
ObjectFactoryGeneratorImpl.java:312)
at
com.sun.tools.xjc.generator.bean.PublicObjectFactoryGenerator.populat
e(PublicObjectFactoryGenerator.java:59)
at
com.sun.tools.xjc.generator.bean.BeanGenerator.generateClassBody(Bean
Generator.java:542)
at
com.sun.tools.xjc.generator.bean.BeanGenerator.<init>(BeanGenerator.j
ava:234)
at
com.sun.tools.xjc.generator.bean.BeanGenerator.generate(BeanGenerator
.java:174)
at com.sun.tools.xjc.model.Model.generateCode(Model.java:286)
at
com.sun.tools.xjc.api.impl.s2j.SchemaCompilerImpl.bind(SchemaCompiler
Impl.java:246)
at
com.sun.tools.xjc.api.impl.s2j.SchemaCompilerImpl.bind(SchemaCompiler
Impl.java:85)
at
com.sun.tools.ws.processor.modeler.wsdl.JAXBModelBuilder.bind(JAXBMod
elBuilder.java:134)
at
com.sun.tools.ws.processor.modeler.wsdl.WSDLModeler.buildJAXBModel(WS
DLModeler.java:2193)
at
com.sun.tools.ws.processor.modeler.wsdl.WSDLModeler.internalBuildMode
l(WSDLModeler.java:187)
at
com.sun.tools.ws.processor.modeler.wsdl.WSDLModeler.buildModel(WSDLMo
deler.java:133)
at
com.sun.tools.ws.wscompile.WsimportTool.run(WsimportTool.java:165)
at
java:39)
at
sorImpl.java:25)
at com.sun.tools.ws.Invoker.invoke(Invoker.java:116)
at com.sun.tools.ws.WsImport.main(WsImport.java:52)

Any ideas on what to do?