java and corba

Java

Oct 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/12/99
Hi, I am a newbie to corba. I download idltojava from jdk1.2.2. And I
tryied the Hello World example from
http://java.sun.com/products/jdk/1.2/docs/guide/idl/jidlExample.html

It is fine until I started the tnameserv.
But when I tried to run java HelloServer -ORBInitialPort 1050
I got following errors:
D:\Java>java HelloServer -ORBInitialPort 1050
ERROR: org.omg.CORBA.ORBPackage.InvalidName
org.omg.CORBA.ORBPackage.InvalidName
at
com.sun.CORBA.idl.InitialNamingClient.cachedInitialReferences(Initial
NamingClient.java:278)
at
com.sun.CORBA.idl.InitialNamingClient.resolve_initial_references(Init
ialNamingClient.java:184)
at
com.sun.CORBA.idl.ORB.resolve_initial_references(ORB.java:1159)
at HelloServer.main(HelloServer.java:21)

I tested this on two machine, both are NT server4.0. One is SP3 and the
other is SP5. Does anyone have an idea the reason?

Thanks